0

Contrary to the news making the round that comic actor, Babatunde Omidina, popularly known as Baba Suwe has passed on, the actor in a video has assured his fans that he is presently abroad and receiving treatment.


Looking healthier, the actor said: “My fans both young and old, in Nigeria, I am in America in Rhoda Island. That is where I am receiving treatment. I am being  taken care of and nothing is wrong with me.


“Whoever wishes me dead will go before me. It is not my wish to die young. I will live long because I still have a lot of things to do. Thank you very much, because I wouldn’t  have been here without your support.”



The video was posted by Kenny Adeyemi, a filmmaker and  has since been reposted by his fellow actors to put an end to the rumour which has created a sort of fear in his fans.

Post a Comment

Trending News

 
Top