0


The Senate on Thursday finally screened the former Governor of Rivers State, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, a ministerial nominee from Rivers State.

  • Whether I become minister or not, it will be on record that I once attend the Senate screening.
  • My administration worked to restore the old glory of Port Harcourt.
  • We now have almost 24-hour power supply in Rivers State.
  • Rivers State was the first state to introduce Fiscal Responsibility Law.
  • My administration redefined governance and reposition Rivers State.
  • I was born to fight for my rights.
  • I don’t like corruption.
  • I have never taken bribe before
  • I was chased out to Ghana because I fought for my rights.
  • Resources are in Niger Delta and they should be treated fairly
  • We must remove corruption and invest in power.
  • I was never indicted by any panel.
  • Corruption is a very wide concept and very difficult to define.
  • Present mono-economic situation in Nigeria cannot address unemployment.
  • If we keep to rule of law and keep away impunity, government will function.

Post a Comment

Trending News

 
Top