0
I don’t like watching football - Neymar

Barcelona star Neymar claims he does not like watching football when he’s not playing but admits he is enjoying life at Camp Nou after a strong start to the season.

The Brazil international has scored eight goals in his last six games for Luis Enrique’s side, who are level on points with Real Madrid at the top of La Liga.

The two sides will go head-to-head in El Clasico after the international break, and Neymar says the first goal he scored against Real Madrid was one of the best moments of his career.

“It was a great moment. I always dreamed about a moment like this. It was one of the happiest days in my life,” he told BeIN Sports.

“Brazil – Argentina is very similar to a Barcelona – Real Madrid. It’s going to be a very difficult game

“This is my best year, I’m playing the way I like, I’m very happy. I feel like I’m at home. My first year was to learn, the second was better.

“I always loved the way Barcelona play and the players. I adapt to their play. Luis Suarez and I have to run to find space to receive passes from these great players.

“I don’t know if we [Neymar, Luis Suarez and Lionel Messi] are the best, but we have great players. I hope we can be in our best form for many years.”

(Goal.com)

Post a Comment

Trending News

 
Top