0


Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo, popularly known as D’banj has promised to do a song with his former Mo’Hits Records partner, Michael Collins Ajereh, better known as Don Jazzy.

Performing at an event in honour of Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s 60th birthday, Friday night, the Koko master said he is willing to do a song with the Mavin boss once, he gets a beat from him.



Senator Bruce, Chairman of Silverbird Entertainment Group, while on stage with the self-styled Mr. Entertainer asked that the duo bury the hatchet and work together on a song. According to him, ” do this for me, it is my birthday request.”

Responding, D’ banj said; ” Sir, I have given serious consideration to this. Before I came on stage, I went to Don Jazzy and asked him to join me on stage

….If he (Don Jazzy) gives me a beat today, the song will be ready the next day.” Artistes who performed at the show for free in honour of Ben Bruce are Bonsue Fuji exponent, Adewale Ayuba, Tuface, Timaya, Vector, Sound Sultan, MI, Jesse Jagz, Wizkid, Dr. Sid, Reekado Banks, Korede Bello, D’banj among others. Dignitaries at the event include: Former Cross River State governor, Donald Duke and his wife, Onari; former Akwa Ibom State governor Godswill Akpabio; former EFCC Chairman, Nuhu Ribadu; serving Senators, captains of industry, beauty queens across Africa to mention but a few.

Post a Comment

Trending News

 
Top