0


Contrary to the news that surfaced on social media following one half of pop duo, P-Square, Peter Okoye’s outburst that the group has sacked their elder brother- manager, Jude, Paul has distanced himself from the claim.

Paul took to his Twitter page to say, ‘This is where I belong and this is where I stand…you do music in the studio, not on social media, you have family issues, you discuss that in close doors, not on social media…Family is family, blood is blood…If you don’t do family business, then who am I to you?”


Meanwhile, ‘Don’t Break my Heart’ singer, Cynthia Morgan, who is signed to Jude Okoye’s Northside Entertainment has debunked the reports that she is pregnant for Jude. She also took to her Twitter page to write, ‘FYI I am not pregnant for Mr Jude Okoye, My Boss. My relationship With him is Strictly Business And Highly Professional. Thank you.’

Many fans had inferred that Cynthia’s pregnancy for Jude was responsible for Peter’s latest outburst. This is coupled with the fact that Peter alleged that Jude stole Cynthia from him by signing her to his label after discouraging him from doing that.

Post a Comment

Trending News

 
Top