0


Embattled Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka and founder of the Adoration Ministries Enugu (AMEN) , has disclosed that he didn’t collect any money from President Muhammadu Buhari during his visit to Aso Rock in December.

Mbaka, who was recently transferred from Christ The King Parish to Our Lady Parish in Emene, a suburb of Enugu, disclosed this in an interview with reporters at his new post.


“When eventually I met Buhari when I went for prayers at Aso Rock, what I demanded from him was good governance for Nigeria. I didn’t ask him to give me one kobo. One kobo of Buhari has never entered my hand.”

Mbaka visited Aso Rock on December 18, when Buhari described his exhortations one of the best in the country.

He expressed appreciation to the Catholic priest for his exemplary courage.

“Thank you very much for what you have done and said.

“It brought you out to the whole country as a man of courage. It was honest and well delivered.

“It has gone into the records as one of the best concerns expressed from the pulpit, not because it favoured me and my party, the All Progressives Congress, but because it was good for the country,“ Buhari said.

In the run up to the 2015 presidential election, Mbaka told his teeming followers that erstwhile President Goodluck Jonathan would not be re-elected because of pervading corruption and insecurity in the land.

Post a Comment

Trending News

 
Top