0
Seems like rapper Kanye West is really serious about running for USA's president come 2020.


In an interview with BBC Radio 1, Kanye said he still has plans to make a White House run in 2020. According to him, "We are numb, we’re numb to 500 kids getting killed in Chicago a year, we’re numb to the fact that it was seven police shootings in the beginning of July. We’re numb to places on the Earth that we don’t live – like our life is okay but it’s okay for other people’s lives to not be okay."

He told host Annie Mac he is however not running for President because of politics. To him, "When I talk about the idea of being president, I’m not saying I have any political views, I don’t have views on politics. I just have a view on humanity, on people, on the truth. If there is anything that I can do with my time and my day, to somehow make a difference while I’m alive I’m going to try to do it."

Post a Comment

Trending News

 
Top