0


Mohammed Isah, a phone accessory dealer, has started a solidarity trek to Osun State to congratulate the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi.

Isah began the journey yesterday from the Federal Capital Territory City Gate, Abuja.

He said the Ooni, a friend of his former boss, had been very nice to him.


Musa, an indigene of Nasarawa State, described the monarch as a wonderful man, who has peoples’ interest at heart.

According to him, he was in Osun 24 hours earlier, to notify residents about his intention and he was personally endorsed by the Ooni.



His words: “I want to trek for him because he is a very nice man. So when I got the news about his selection, I was not surprised.

“He deserves bigger positions. He has peoples’ interest at heart. This is why I decided to embark on this solidarity trekking from Abuja to Osun to congratulate him.

“I was in Osun yesterday to notify them about my trekking, which the Ooni endorsed; he said he will be glad. I hope the Ooni will give him a handshake”

Post a Comment

Trending News

 
Top