0


Nigeria Under-17 star Victor Osimhen has hinted that Arsenal are interested in his services as he looks to secure a move to Europe.

The striker starred as the Super Eaglets won the U17 World Cup earlier this year, scoring 10 goals to finish with the Golden Boot as well as being named the second-best player at the tournament behind team-mate Kelechi Nwakali.


And after being linked with a host of clubs including Manchester City and Tottenham, the forward has admitted that he has held talks with Wolfsburg.

But teenager Osimhen insists he is going to hold out for a possible move to the Emirates Stadium and has hinted he is set to visit north London in the near future.

"I spoke with the [Wolfsburg] coach who also made several promises and if I eventually choose to sign for them, I hope they’ll keep their word," he told footballlive.ng.


"But I have not decided where to go yet because Arsenal are also showing strong interests and perhaps after my visit to the club, I will have a clear view of where I want to go."

Post a Comment

Trending News

 
Top