0

A pentecostal pastor has prayed for robbers who snatched his N160, 000 and a mobile phone in Ijora area of Lagos State, on Wednesday.


The pastor, who identified himself as Emmanuel Daniel of Children Of God Church, Lagos, said he was driving his Nissan Pathfinder Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) around 1pm on Ijora bridge when the three hoodlums came to threaten him and later snatched his N160, 000 and one mobile phone. Pastor Daniel, who hails from Benue State , said there was nothing he could do as he was on Ijora-Apapa bridge.

He said one the hoodlums told him to respect himself but before he knew their intention, one of them had removed his handbag containing the cash and also took away his mobile phone.

His words: “I was trapped in a traffic gridlock at Ijora when the hoodlums emerged and one of them told me to respect myself if I desired to remain alive to take care of my family. I asked what he wanted and he said I should just cooperate. Before I looked back, I saw that his colleague in crime had snatched my handset and the money in the bag. I only prayed that God should make them to repent and turn a new leaf. I also prayed that they should make judicious use of the money to better their lives. May God help them.”

Post a Comment

Trending News

 
Top