0


Prolific Barcelona goal poacher Luis Suarez has admitted that he still misses life at Liverpool.


The Uruguayan made visited the Liverpool's training ground on Tuesday to catch up with several of his former colleagues, and the 29-year-old was glad to be back.

"It was fantastic to see the lads," Suarez told Liverpoolfc.com. "The people that work here are really nice and I miss them, so I wanted to come and see some friends. I have really good friends here.

"I had a really good moment here in three and a half years and when you have a really good moment in your life, it is something you remember.

"I always try to watch [Liverpool's] games and look out for the results. I am very interested in how Liverpool are doing because they are so important in my life."

Post a Comment

Trending News

 
Top