0
From being called a cheat to being labelled a woman beater, the actor and producer has borne the brunt of the most damning hearsay.


He has, however, spoken to ENCOMIUM Weekly refuting the claims.
“My family is intact, my wife is fine, she’s in my house, and we’re living happily.” he said during the interview
Reacting to some claims written against him online that he beats his wife, he said: "I am not entitled to respond to all the things said by bloggers and public commentators, "no be una follow me pay bride price. The opinion that you people have created to convert me to a woman beater cannot take down my career. The one that the good Lord has blessed will remain blessed. No plot of the devil coming from man, from bloggers and from commentators will be able to change that. My family is intact. Thank you."
Also quelling the swelling rumour, his wife, Mabel returned to social media after a few days off. She took to Instagram on Friday, February 26 and shared a photo of them together, captioning it
 “@aycomedian #mancrusheveryday”. She had earlier deleted her Instagram page (@midas_interiors) at the height of the rumours
Ayo and Mabel tied the knot in a spectacular ceremony at Household of God Church, Oregun, Lagos, on Saturday, November 29, 2008. The union is blessed with a daughter, Michelle.

Post a Comment

Trending News

 
Top