0

It’s a girl! Omarion and his girlfriend, Apryl Jones, have announced the arrival of their second child.


The couple’s daughter, whose name hasn’t been revealed yet, was delivered through a home birth on Monday (March 7).
“You know why I’m in such a good mood?” the “Post to Be” singer asked on Snapchat yesterday. “It’s because I had my daughter this morning.”
“I witnessed a miracle,” O wrote on Instagram after Megaa was born. “My soul mate @aprylsjones is so strong! Not only did she have a un medicated birth (no drugs) she did it at home. Naturally. Just like my mom had me. I love you. thank you for having my legacy. I’ll forever belong to you & you will forever be tied to me. Creating a child takes no love or skill but being a parent requires lots of both.”

Post a Comment

Trending News

 
Top